Crystal Gazer's Illusion

Saturday, May 16, 2009

CrossRoads

At the crossroads of my life
past forgotten
I stand with a heaving heart
future so uncertain

As the glow in my eyes
fades away
I wonder if the dreams are gone
or are here to stay

I follow my heart like a gypsy
to the pole star
The world mocks at me
my happiness mars

My spirit struggles
to be set free
all the while screaming
let me be me

And then someone
comes along
Bringing music
like a long forgotten song

A melody I've never
heard before
As I sing along and then
together in encore

Where did I find the words
that I say
Why do the stars twinkle in the day

Then the stranger comes
along the way
Whispering in the wind
now that I came
I am here to stay

My eyes see the world anew
I promise
to give my life to you...

3 Comments:

Blogger skullz said...

Ahem .. very profound .. !

12:48 AM  
Blogger Raghu Oddiraju said...

I ran into your blog by chance. You seem to be a good writer.
I would like to share a poem of mine if interested.
Let me know.
Raghu
roddiraju@gmail.com

5:09 PM  
Blogger SF-1 said...

This reminds me of the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. The video started playing when I read this blog and closed my eyes.. :-)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home